Marionette Lines Filler
Marionette lines filler is used to help soften marionette lines to give you a more natural youthful appearance, along with a boost of confidence!
Marionettes are the vertical lines (or a type of wrinkle), running from the corner of the mouth to the chin. They can be caused by a number of factors, including sun damage, smoking, genetics and most commonly the natural ageing process. They can give a sagging appearance to the lower half of the face, sometimes resulting in what looks like a downturned mouth, making you look sad or angry, even when you are not.
Whilst this type of dermal filler is a non-surgical and temporary way to smooth out marionette lines, the results can last for several months.
Book a free marionette lines filler consultation to find out if it right for you (see below).
Frequently Asked Questions
Does mouth to nose filler hurt?
We make every effort to make having treatment as comfortable as possible here at Darwen Aesthetics. Topical Anaesthetic can be applied before treatment and our range of fillers contain local anaesthetic so this will take effect when the filler is administered. Some amount of discomfort is to be expected and it can depend on each persons pain threshold as to how they manage treatment.
How much does marionette lines filler cost?
Marionette lines filler starts from £180. The cost varies depending on how many ml is needed. Consultations are recommended before treatment to discuss cost, how many ml needed and explain any risks or benefits then you can make an informed decision on treatment.
Marionette Fillers aftercare
- Avoid any blood thinning medications this can exacerbate any bruising that may occur
- Try not to touch the treated area if you really must then clean hands before touching to limit chances of infection
- Avoid any heat induced activities such as sunbeds, saunas and exercising
- Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours this should be longer if possible
- Topical treatments can be used to soothe the skin such as arnica cream
- Avoid facials, waxing, chemical peels, IPL treatments and retinol products for at least two weeks after treatment
- Do not massage the treatment area unless instructed to do so
- A cool compress (not ice) can be applied to the treatment area to reduce swelling