Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website and Darwen Aesthetics, the owner and operator of this website. Please read the terms and conditions carefully, as they effect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately. You must be at least 18 years of age to access this website. By using this website and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All content included on the website, unless uploaded by users is the property of Darwen Aesthetics, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be constructed as granting any licence or right to use trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owners prior written permission.
2. You may for your own personal non commercial use only retreive, display and view the content on a computer screen.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Darwen Aesthetics.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
1. In any way which causes, or may cause damage to the website or interferences with any persons use or enjoyment of the website.
2. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing or threatening.
3. Making transmitting or sorting electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Privacy and cookies policy
Availability of the website and disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services that Darwen Aesthetics makes available through the website is provided on a available basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free from defects or faults. Darwen Aesthetics try’s to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee all users take their own responsibility for their own security, and that of their personal details and their computers. Darwen Aesthetics accepts no liability for any disruption or non availability of the website. Darwen Aesthetics reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of the website.
Limitation of Availability
1. Nothing in these terms or conditions will (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law. 2. We will not be liable to you on respect of any losses a raising out if events beyond our reasonable control. 3. To the maximum extent permitted by law Darwen Aesthetics accepts no liability for any of the following:
(a) any business losses, such as profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities (b) any loss or corruption of any data, database or software (c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. 3. The contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions. 4. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.